Nessa

~V~ Whirlwindbooks

When I'm not performing my duties as a mother, wife, trainer, taxi-driver, tutor, or chef, I read. I have a foul mouth (which I try to filter--but most of the time, fail), and I love to write.

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty
Whirlwind Books

quotes Vanessa likes

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Vanessa has completed her goal of reading 102 books in 2013!
hide
The Master Undone - Lisa Renee Jones
“I’m supposed to be able to control my thoughts. I’m a Master. A title that defines who I am and how I stay grounded. My thumb is always on the pulse of everything that happens around me—or so I thought. For the first time since college, I’m not sure if that’s true. I’m not sure it was ever true, and I don’t know where that leaves me. I don’t know who that makes me.”

Reading this book had my jaw on the floor for more than one reason. Reason one: Mark is insanely hot and more damaged than it has been revealed thus far. Reason two: I think he finally met his match in a woman which I NEVER saw coming!

I cannot tell you much more than I already have for fear of giving something away but just know, it was truly my favorite of the novellas and I am so excited for Revealing Us because that means I can find the answers to questions lingering from Being Me and I get a sneak peek into what Ms. Jones has planned next…until then, let me leave you with this:

“Never again will I pull someone into the BDSM world who’s not already there and reveling in the experience.”

**5 Jaw-Dropping Stars**

Title provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.