Nessa

~V~ Whirlwindbooks

When I'm not performing my duties as a mother, wife, trainer, taxi-driver, tutor, or chef, I read. I have a foul mouth (which I try to filter--but most of the time, fail), and I love to write.

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty
Whirlwind Books

quotes Vanessa likes

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Vanessa has completed her goal of reading 102 books in 2013!
hide
Rebecca's Lost Journals, Volume 3: His Submissive - Lisa Renee Jones "I will never leave you with anything but pleasure," he murmured. "Remember that."

Oh, yes. Pleasure away Master...

These journals keep getting better and better! As the relationship develops between Rebecca and HIM, Rebecca has reservations about what is being offered to her; yet wants nothing more than to belong to her "Master".

"It's insanity. I'm a contract, a responsibility. A possession to him. He should be nothing but pleasure and the escape he has promised me he will be. And that is all he has promised."

What kind of sh!t is that? photo tumblr_m72k49v4hp1qjzgy6.gif

Rebecca needs to have faith that what she's being told is true...and she wants it. But can she truly handle the dark world HE is about to bring her into?

"I was in too deep with him now not to take a leap with him. But I prayed then--and I pray now--that he deserves it. I drew in a breath and breathed out the words that gave him all that power over me. "I belong to you."