Nessa

~V~ Whirlwindbooks

When I'm not performing my duties as a mother, wife, trainer, taxi-driver, tutor, or chef, I read. I have a foul mouth (which I try to filter--but most of the time, fail), and I love to write.

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty
Whirlwind Books

quotes Vanessa likes

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Vanessa has completed her goal of reading 102 books in 2013!
hide
Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2) - C.J. Roberts CJ Roberts, you are amazing. Seduced in the dark twisted and turned and I found myself biting my nails, sobbing, and holding my breath throughout the entire story! The way you weave the characters from start to finish and then some, literally stirred some of the darkest and most awesome feelings I have ever had about characters in a book. Caleb is sexy as all get out and despite his past, he's a man any woman would be lucky and happy to have...beneath his messed up vendettas (which are beautifully tangled) and his love for Olivia, you can't help but root for him to make it in the end. Thank you for this dark tale of a very real situation and the real feelings that a captive might have...if only all stories could have such endings, or beginnings as this case may be. Truly unforgettable.